CORREGIDOR - REDUCTION OF TOURS Jul 4, 2009 12:15:02 GMT 8
Post by EXO on Jul 4, 2009 12:15:02 GMT 8
WUHAN FLU UPDATE: 24 JAN 2022
Information relating to availability of transport to Corregidor is in a state of change.
AS OF 22 JANUARY 2022, THE FERRY PROVIDER FROM MOA TO CORREGIDOR HAS CEASED OPERATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Available access right now is as follows:
OPTION 1: Speedboat service that brings tourists to the island at P6,000.00 per pax please see attached details. /Limited to 15 pax only
(Please be noted We require 15 confirmed reservations for the Speedboat to push through. if the reservation doesn't meet the required number we will refund or you can use it for the next trip.)
• Roundtrip speedboat transfer (Mnl-Corre-Mnl)
• Historical tram tour with English Tour guide
• Island Entrance Fee
• Buffet Lunch
***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
To reserve your slot, kindly email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete Name, Age, Gender, Address, and Contact Number
2. Travel Date
3. Type of Tour (historical)
* Advance payment is required to confirm your booking.
***Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Terminal: REALSHIP Bay Terminal, CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd Malate Manila
Landmark: Near Coastguard CCP sub-station
ETD Manila 7:30am
ETD Corregidor 9:00am
Guided Tour including lunch 9:00am – 2:00pm
ETD Corregidor 2:10pm
ETA Manila 4:00pm
OPTION 2: Via BATAAN
Please refer to the LGU’s own travel requirements.
1. GUEST OWN ARRANGEMENT:
• Boat transfer Brgy Mountain Dew Villa Carmen Mariveles Bataan to Corregidor
o Mr. Albert 09159209035
2. GROUND ARRANGEMENT
· Mandatory entrance fee P 300.00 per person
· Mac Arthur Lodge P 1,000.00 per room per night ( good for 2 pax)
· Tram Island Tour P 7,500 with tour guide for 10pax only (excess of 10, additional 500/pax max of 18pax per tram) advance booking is required ( optional)
· Camping Fee: without Tent P 200.00 per person
2. MEAL REQUIREMENTS (We require advance order two (2) days before your arrival.)
o PLATED FILIPINO BREAKFAST P 250.00 (One Round Coffee or Hot Tea) •
o PLATED LUNCH OR DINNER P 350.00 (Rice, Soup, Vegetables, Coffee or Tea and Service Water)
o BUFFET LUNCH OR DINNER P 650.00 (Rice, Soup, Coffee or Tea and Service Water) (Max. of 25 pax)
o AM/PM SNACK P 200.00 w/ Soft drinks or Bottled water
CORREGIDOR ISLAND’S SAFETY TRAVEL PROTOCOL
In compliance with the government guidelines on the resumption of tourism-related activities, and to ensure that our patrons and guests can safely visit the historical island of Corregidor, we have created a protected environment that will give confidence to both first-time and returning visitors.
We enforce the following procedures in our new normal set-up that conforms to the Minimum Public Health Standards subject to regular updates following the IATF Guidelines, DOT Memorandum Circulars, and specific requirements imposed by the concerned LGU.
1. Prior reservation is required. Email to email@example.com;
2. Medical certificate or negative covid test result is mandatory for visiting tourists; We accept VACCINATION CARD in lieu of the mentioned test.
3. Age restrictions: Children, ages 5 and above allowed complete with medical certificate or negative covid test result
4. Physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette.
5. Wearing of face masks (no face mask);
6. Temperature screening upon arrival;
7. Filling-up of health declaration and visitor’s contact tracing form using QR code or manual form;
8. Bring your disinfectant sprays or hand sanitizers.
9. Guest/s that manifests symptoms shall be put in the designated isolation area
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / REVISION / FORCE MAJEURE:
• Cancellation of the reservation after the signing of the agreement will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 70% of the total tour package.
• Cancellation/No-show on the expected tour shall be charged equivalent to 100% of the total tour package.
• No-show guests and or decrease in the number of pax on the day of the tour shall be considered consummated Tour
• Force majeure – Both parties shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure including, but not limited to: labor disputes, natural disaster, or other causes beyond the control of both parties.
• Payment may be made thru Landbank of the Philippines:
Account Name: CORREGIDOR FOUNDATION INC.
Account No.: 3752100119
Should you have other concerns and clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at telephone number (02) 8823-3281 / 0977 6434819
Sales & Marketing Officer
Corregidor Foundation Inc.
Rm. 10 Bay Terminal, CCP Complex,
Roxas Blvd Malate Manila
Tel # +63 2 8823.3281
Mob # +63 977.643.4819
Effective DURING THE RAINY SEASON, the day tours to Corregidor will be suspended for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
The Corregidor Inn will be closed to guests. No electricity will be generated by the Inn.
(This means, effectively, that the island is without power for three days each week.) CFI have a generating capacity, but their response to this decision by Sun Cruises is not yet known. )
Tours and Inn facilities will be as per normal for Thursday to Sunday.
This regime will be in place until September, at which time the normal cycles should recommence.
This decision seems to have been brought about by the tourist downturn, the cost of generating electricity on the island, and the cost of fuel. It all really comes down to lack of numbers.
This is as reported to me by the Inn management and is not an official announcement.
For Official reservations, (632) 834 6857 /58 or try
Those persons who have difficulty with any e-mails to Sun Cruises are not alone! Their e-mail system is rubbish, as are many of their office-based procedures.